by Liam Scheff
We Must Cancel HIV Testing. We must do so because:
• HIV tests are not specific.
• They are used to target specific populations of homosexual men, drug users and Africans.
• They are “positive” (reactive) for six dozen conditions, including alcohol use, pregnancy (prior or current), prior vaccination, colds, flus, inflammatory illnesses, and for “unknown reasons.”
• They are most likely to qualify as “true positive” for people in risk groups: Africans, homosexual men and drug users.
• The tests are never proven, they are only sent to the government where they mark the victim of this fraud as “positive” for life.
• Test victims are given drugs that are marked with “black boxes,” meaning they have maimed or killed at normal, prescribed doses.