Hello and Welcome
Radio funnies - The ancient book of Jewish sex poetry and mythical history. How the "Gospels" got written as movies with sequel/remakes, confusing the world with the "Rashomon"-style set-up to divide and conquer the audience. Tune in!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ymXsM7JAU ... See MoreSee Less
- Taking it Literally: Bible Problems
- We Modern Blood Sacrificers
- The Church of Catholic AIDS Priests Want to Talk to YOU about Your Faith
- How To Get Your Virgin Unicorn To Read The Bible (And Other Problems With Translation)
- Five Recent Movies That Have Some Mojo
- We Must Cancel HIV Testing
- The 7-Minute Interview – Terry Michael – with Liam Scheff
- Lucy on Official Stories Review Page
- Liam on Five Things I’ve Learned (Thus Far) Studying Christian History
- Bobbi Hoskins on Five Things I’ve Learned (Thus Far) Studying Christian History
- Pavone on Do Black Holes Really Exist?
- Lucky Joestar on Who is AidsTruth?
- Dylan Hunt on We’re All Going to be Genetically-Altered Lab Rats for Freedom. Soon! NOW!
Official Stories — Available Now on Kindle, Mac and PC
Official Stories for Kindle
Myth and Modernity
Contact / Booking for Speaking Engagements
Official Stories Video
Paradox of Science
A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness, but still will keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. Therefore, on every morrow, are we wreathing a flowery band to bind us to the earth, in spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearth of noble creatures, of the gloomy days, of all the unhealthy and over-darkened ways made for our searching...
Dear Christians: You don't own the concept of God.
Dear Jews: You don't own the concept of suffering.
Dear Atheists: When you worship the negation of a belief, you can't see a whole picture.
Dear Capitalists: You don't own the world...............
by Liam Scheff
When science is wrong, and does not admit it, it does more damage than when religion is wrong, and does not admit it.
While religion brainwashed with ideas, science injects with heavy metals. While religion suppressed emotion and expression, science suppresses life itself, by creating terminator seeds. While religion offered palliative myths to large existential questions, science offers palliative care, with deadly drugs, to prove its failures true.
All fundamentalisms are dangerous, and perhaps evil. Science has reached a stage of fundamentalism in our society, where vaccination, HIV testing, and pandemic hysteria have achieved the status of occult objects, of religious ceremony.
Science, today, as it is practiced, from Big Bang theory, to Darwinism, to AIDS, to Vaccination, is a fundamentalism. And must be opposed, challenged, its weaknesses exposed and understood, and reformed around better, newer, more open, flexible ideas.
Science needs a Reformation.