- Featured in House of Numbers film and special features.
Due to personnel problems at the IntelHub, the BlogTalk account that held the old “Investigation” files is no longer available. The following may be found on your drive, if you already downloaded them. The show descriptions and any transcripts (for the final entries on the page, near the bottom) remain intact:
- “This American Life” – or This American Barfbag. NPR admits that HIV is ‘very difficult to transmit,’ but fails to ask the obvious questions…”Why are we practicing eugenics in Africa?” | Download
- “The World is Too Much With Us” – Is the iPod a thing of beauty? Or will it pass into nothingness? | Download
- Post-Disaster Sex! Terry Michael of TerryMichael.net joins in to talk about the fraud of HIV testing, plus, Banking Dilemma! | Download
- Family of Doctors – Liam reveals dark truths about family history. His great-grandfather, Dr. Milton C. Winternitz, and all.. | Download
- Who is Liam Scheff? Part 1 Liam tells family secrets, and how he came to fight medical dishonesty, insanity and tyranny | Download
- True Tales of HIV Testing with Special Guest – Don’t Miss This Show. Can you go from HIV ‘positive’ to ‘negative?’ Yes, if your doctor lets you!| Download
- Headlines – Julian Assange j’accuse! Deadly AIDS drugs for healthy Africans and Gay Men! Voldemort lives! | Download
- Concussion Episode -Fewer vs. Less, Hepatitis C Fraud, and Why Doesn’t Laura Ingraham Hate Everyone? | Download
- Health Special – Hemp, Vaccines, Soy, HIV Tests, and the TSA! On the Bob Tuskin Show
- My Interviews for the Village Voice on the Orphans-in-Drug-Trials – Will The Mainstream Covers AIDS Critically?
- The ICC Investigation – Radio Interview with Liam Scheff, and ICC childcare worker Mimi Pascual on the Lizz Brown Show