The AIDS Investigation
The AIDS investigation is expanded in Chapters 5 and 6 of “Official Stories”
The related Vaccination investigation is expanded in Chapter 5 of “Official Stories”
Question: Is the AIDS industry honest?
Ask yourself if you have ever heard this, or anything like this before:
“We can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected. Our immune system will get rid of the virus within a few weeks, if you have a good immune system.”
Who said it? Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for ‘discovering HIV,’ (quoted in “House of Numbers,” 2009). But he’s been saying things like this for years. In the film, he goes on to agree that that Africans who are helped out of poverty (fed and given clean water, etc) can overcome the infection.
How about this?
“We followed up 175 HIV-discordant couples [one partner tests positive, one negative] over time, for a total of approximately 282 couple-years of follow up… No transmission [of HIV] occurred among the 25% of couples who did not use their condoms consistently, nor among the 47 couples who intermittently practiced unsafe sex during the entire duration of follow-up…”
“We observed no seroconversions after entry into the study [nobody became HIV positive]…This evidence argues for low infectivity in the absence of either needle sharing and/or other cofactors.”
That is, 175 mixed (HIV positive/negative) couples had sex – anal and vaginal – for 6 years, with and without condoms, and nobody who was negative became positive.
Dr. Nancy Padian, the researcher who ran that study out of U.C. Berkeley, was also in “House of Numbers.” She said that HIV was one of the hardest viruses to transmit, and added that ‘everybody knows that.’
So, I’ll ask again:
Is the AIDS industry honest? Is it even close to honest? Is it transparent? Do you ever hear statements like these in the media? Would you like to know why?
If so, you’ll have to brave being attacked in print and word, by – you guessed it – the AIDS industry. Those who ask questions are smeared and libeled in the press, even for exploring or exposing publicly available information from the standard medical literature. The AIDS pharma goon squad (and there surely is one) will call you an “AIDS Denialist” if you dare poke your critical thinking past their threshold….
How do I know this? Because I have bothered to do exactly so. I have written critically about AIDS, and found it to be a violently corrupted industry, ruled by absurdly bad science – science infused and infected by the discredited racist science of the early 20th Century – Eugenics – but most strongly resembling Apartheid, in its construction.
If I told you that we in the West would find a way to put sexual restrictions on Africans, interfere with their childbirth and fertility, speculate anxiously at the pathogenic nature of the normative sex of homosexual men, drug massive populations with immensely toxic drugs that shorten life expectancy, damage and kill children and adults – would you assume I was talking about a science fiction novel?
What if I told you that you, yourself, would contribute to this program, wear its symbol, buy clothes that supported it, attend fundraisers, and openly praise the individuals whose obsession was this pseudo-scientific interference in the sex lives of the poor, African and homosexual populations of the world?
Maybe that’s too much to consider… but ask yourself, why are we obsessed with the sexual aspect of what we now call AIDS? Ask yourself why you’ve never read the Padian study. Why it’s excised from the Wikipedia page on AIDS – why this, the longest study of its kind, is censored in the media?
Ask yourself what Luc Montagnier is talking about, when he talks about improving the immune system of AIDS patients, in order to help them ‘get rid of the virus,’ and recover…
But be warned, you may quickly find yourself turning into an “AIDS Denialist,” at least, according to the goon squad.
But don’t sweat it…you’ll be in good company.
The AIDS Orphan Drug Scandal
In 2004, I broke open the NIH Clinical Trial Scandal, the internationally-covered story of hundreds of New York City orphans used by government agencies and pharmaceutical companies in deadly AIDS drug trials.
In reporting this issue, I entered the orphanage where children were being used as guinea pigs, and over a period of several years, took interviews with mothers, children and childcare workers at the Incarnation Children’s Center. I also interviewed the medical director, and investigated the FDA documentation and published medical literature on the tests and drugs used, drugs which were often force-fed through nasal and gastric tubes to the children.
I reported several deaths in children, and although the mainstream denied that any deaths were due to drug toxicity, they admit that over 200 children died.
In 2005, the city of New York hired the VERA Institute to form a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008.
They reported that twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that an additional fifty-five children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA, 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies are now dead (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).
No payment or compensation has been paid to any of the children used in the trials, or to their families.
- Inside Incarnation NY Press July/Aug 2005 – Interviews with children and childcare workers from the orphanage. Radio Interview with a childcare worker from ICC.
- The House That AIDS Built | The Nurse’s Story – Altheal.org January 2004 -The original expose.
- The ICC Investigation Continues Altheal.org May 2004
- The ICC Audio Interviews and Thalidomide Document February 2007 -interview with the medical director of the orphanage, and drugging with Thalidomide on orphans at ICC.
- Still on Trial NY Press, April 2005
- Noble Doctors Crux Magazine,November 2004 | Reductionism On Trial An Aids Debate, Summer 2006
- Knowing is Beautiful and Sex Crimes- Parts one and two of “The Hidden Face of HIV” GNN 2005 - a review and analysis of what is known as “HIV Testing”, in two parts. PDF – pt.1 | pt.2 | References
- The ICC Website and Clinical Trials | Download as Zip File – ICC NIH Clinical Trials
- Exclusive: The Good Man At The NIH
- The NIH Scandal and the Future of AIDS Research
- Stepping Over Bodies on the Way to Market – The Truth About Nevirapine
- Journalism Ethics 101 – My Conversations with New York Times Reporter Janny Scott
- New York Times – Children Die in Aids Drug Trials, but the Drugs are Fine, Fine, Fine
- VERA Institute: Children Die in Drug Trials (But We Can’t Blame Drugs!) | My Interview for the VERA Institute – No Details Allowed | 29% of ICC Children Have Died – My Interview for the Village Voice | AHRP on the VERA Institute Cover-Up (cached)
- Project Censored Top Stories of 2006: Wards of the State Used in AIDS Experiments
- Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington
- All the News that Fits…Two Years Later
- Another Attack on Authentic Investigative Journalism (fromthewilderness.com)
- My Interview for Nature Medicine | Notes on a ‘Scandal’
- The AIDS Industry
On the AIDS Diagnosis:
- How AIDS Didn’t Become a Kissing Disease OMSJ, June 2010
- Five False Predictions of the AIDS Establishment LewRockwell.com, May 2010
- Does AIDS Cause HIV? OMSJ, May 2010
- No Heterosexual Aids Epidemic, Experts Admit GNN, June 2008
- Science Crossfire Salvo Magazine, July/August 2006
- Does the New York Times Want to Kill Gay Men? GNN May, 2006
- The AIDS Debate Boston’s Weekly Dig, May 2003 | Letters from the AIDS Debate Boston’s Weekly Dig | AIDS in Boston – The Other AIDS Debate Interview
On HIV Tests and Testing:
Liam Scheff on the ICC Investigation (subtitles in Spanish)
NIH Study and ICC Photo Gallery (click to enlarge)
Independent follow-up investigation/reporting:
- New York Post 1 | 2 | 3
- UK Guardian
- Associated Press
- Alliance for Human Research Protection – 1 | 2
- Guinea Pig Kids Documentary ACFTV/BBC/NDR Fernsehen (2004)
- Film Transcript
- “Guinea Pig Kids” producer interview on Democracy Now
- Red Flags Weekly (2005)
- SourceWatch Summary (accessed 2012)
- Kamala’s Soweto – Aids and Safe Drinking Water
- Uganda – Swamp and Flooding – Aids and Safe Drinking Water
- ANC Today – Nevirapine Drugs African Guinea Pigs
- Corporate Sponsored Viramune (Nevirapine) Donation Programme
- Nevirapine and Stevens Johnson Syndrome – the Lancet February 1998
- Nevirapine and the Risk of Stevens Johnson syndrome or Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Gastric Tube for AIDS Drug Adherence in Children
- Over a quarter of HIV Positive Children on Aids Drugs have Lipodystrophy – European Study
- Nevirapine – FDA Alerts, 1999
- Foster Care Children Used In Drug Trials – Violation of Legal Code AHRP 2004
- Mitochondrial Damage and DNA Depletion in Cord Blood in Infants Exposed in Utero to AZT
- New Aids Drugs as Bad as the Disease – Journal of Aids, December 2003
- Vaccine Blues – The Aids Crusade Moves On – September 2007
Related Material from the GNN Weblog:
- Four Papers on Aids that Make You Say, WTF?!
- NY Times: For Science’s Gatekeepers, a Credibility Gap?
- Bush to Nation: Half of all AIDS cases occur among African Americans
- Dr Jonathan Fishbein NIH Whistleblower on Nevirapine Reinstated with Honors
- More New York Times Bullshit on the AIDS/ICC Scandal
- New York Times to the Rescue!
- Welcomes Critical Thinking – Austin Chronicle
- What You Can’t do to Children, and Why
- Do We Have a Right to Dissent?
- Vaccine Trials – Get the Cure, Get the Disease
Patricia Nell Warren comments on the NIH Orphans-in-drug-trials scandal in her column in Arts and Understanding Magazine:
- Asking the Questions May 2004; What does it mean when a story about possible clinical trial abuses hits the wire, but most news media ignore it?
- Banana EthicsJune 2005; Why does corruption in AIDS research continue to go unpunished?
- What Were They Thinking? August 2005; Inspired by lax oversight in the world of medicine, a new watchdog fights for ethical standards.
Bird Flu Investigation:
- Science Crossfire Salvo Magazine, Summer 2006
- The Bird Flu Breakdown – Part 1: Two Children in Vietnam Independent, Summer 2006
- German Virologist: “There’s No Such Thing As Bird Flu”
- The Avian Menace
- Tamiflu – It Kills Rats, Does it Stop the Flu?
- Bird Flu – Reality or Manipulation?
Debate is the Heart and Soul of a Civil Society.
- HPV Debate “The Vaccine (that doesn’t stop) the virus (that doesn’t cause cancer) ” Gardisil Vaccinations for adolescent girls – Cui Bono? GNN, December 2006
AIDS Drugs – Drugs with severe and deadly side-effects, used in New York City orphans and throughout Africa. A necessary evil, or just bad medicine?